12th Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2014 App
New Delhi, January 31st, 2013: The organizers of the 12th Auto Expo – The Motor Show 2014 have launched their first ever Multi-Platform Mobile application, for the event scheduled from February 7th – 11th, 2014 at India Expo Mart, Greater Noida. The mobile application is available for FREE on Android Market, Blackberry App World, Apple App Store and Windows Market.
• Mobile Application now available on Android Market & Blackberry App World For FREE
• Available on Apple App store & Windows Market next week
The joint committee of the expo has introduced the mobile application facility for the first time in order to provide convenience to its visitors. This new initiative by the members will help in minimizing the efforts by providing updated information about the Motor Show on finger tips. It enables users to reach to their favorite area/stall in the venue while browsing through the site maps, list of participants, exhibits on display, entertainment shows and much more.
The Mobile Application is designed keeping in mind the digital visitor. The application has easy-to-navigate interface and innovative functions offering users information on stalls, allowing them to mark their favorite exhibitor, notifications on any development, help them get path from one stall to another etc. The application will keep the visitors involved through the course.
The 12th edition of country’s largest show will also have a completely redesigned and refreshed website www.autoexpo-themotorshow.in which provides information on 12th Auto Expo – The Motor Show & Component Show.
The Auto Expo App for Android Users
• Visitors can download the app available on Google Play from your mobile phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.siam.autoexpo2014&hl=en .
• To download and install the user can also browse on Google Play store for Auto Expo 2014 app.
The Auto Expo App for Blackberry Users
• Visitors can download the app available on Blackberry App World from your mobile phone: http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/45844887/?lang=en&countrycode=IN
• To download and install the user can also browse on Blackberry App World for Auto Expo 2014 app.
The Auto Expo App for Apple Users
• Visitors can download the app available on iTunes from your mobile phone:
• To download and install the user can also browse iTunes for Auto Expo 2014 app.
The Auto Expo App for Windows Users
• Visitors can download the app available on Windows from your mobile phone: http://www.windowsphone.com/en-in/store/app/auto-expo-14/7c68f261-a5ab-4674-a321-251aed2d4502
• To download and install the user can also browse Windows App Store for Auto Expo 2014 app.
Smartphone users can also log on to Youtube – 12th Auto Expo- The Motor Show which directs them to the App tutorial. See the video below
For more information, please visit http://autoexpo-themotorshow.in/
Auto Expo – The Motor Show
Auto Expo has evolved into focused and modern Motor Show. This platform is use for brand promotion and corporate image development by the Exhibitors. Over the years it has become an important venue for global launches by vehicle manufacturers. Auto Expo has always witnessed large football of more than a million people visiting the show and has emerged as not only the largest exhibition anywhere in India both in terms of space occupied and in terms of crowd but also one of the major Motor Shows in the world. Auto Expo attracts presence of all automobile majors besides participation from over South Africa, Singapore, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, United States of America, etc.
Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) is the apex national body representing 46 leading vehicle and vehicular engine manufacturers in India. SIAM provides a single window to the Indian Automobile Industry and aims to enhance exchange & communication expand economics, trade & technical cooperation between the Automotive Industry and its international counterparts. It plays a proactive role in creating awareness on environment protection and road safety. SIAM has been striving to keep pace with the socio-economic and technological changes shaping the Automobile Industry and endeavor to be a catalyst in the development of a stronger Automobile Industry in India.