20 Volvo buses provided by BMTC for ELECRAMA-2014 commute

Business visitors from over 120 countries are expected to attend ensuring over 1,25,000 footfalls for ELECRAMA-2014. In enhancing the ELECRAMA experience for visitors and exhibitors,…

Business visitors from over 120 countries are expected to attend ensuring over 1,25,000 footfalls for ELECRAMA-2014. In enhancing the ELECRAMA experience for visitors and exhibitors, IEEMA has arranged transportation through 20 air conditioned Volvo buses provided by BMTC to ply between 8 am to 8 pm during the exhibition period from across various important points in the city, including airport, railway station, bus stands, and select hotels and service apartments, etc.

ELECRAMA-2014Sanjeev Sardana, Chairman, ELECRAMA-2014, said, “Africa has 54 countries with a combined population of around 6.5 billion people. However, electrification in these countries is barely 30% which means there is scope of the rest 70% to get electrified. We see a large untapped opportunity for our electrical equipment exports going ahead with the ELECRAMA-2014 theme “Go Global”. I am extremely confident that the event will throw open a wide ranging opportunity for African counterparts at ELECRAMA-2014 which will showcase the global competitiveness of Indian products”.

Raj Eswaran, President, IEEMA said,“We are thankful to the unstinted support offered by the Government of Karnataka for our biennial flagship event ELECRAMA-2014 to be held at Bengaluru in January 2014. We are sure that this event will surpass all previous events in its scale and delivery. The theme “Go Global” aptly denotes the changing mindset of Indian industry to spread its wings across the globe to increase our exports from the current US$ 5 billion to US$ 25 billion dollars over the next decade.”