Ducati Riding Experience 2013 enrolments begin
Enrolments for the highly anticipated Ducati Riding Experience 2013 are now available for beginners, amateurs and professional on the Ducati website. A combination of tried…
Enrolments for the highly anticipated Ducati Riding Experience 2013 are now available for beginners, amateurs and professional on the Ducati website. A combination of tried and tested formats coupled with high powered motor cycles, qualified instructors and superb race tracks await participants of the DRE 2013. During the course of the event, riders will get a chance to learn track riding techniques from Australian, Troy Bayliss who is co-incidentally a three time World Superbike Champion.
For this part, participants will be able to use new 1199 Panigale S superbikes which have been customized with inclusion of body kits, aero kit and fiber parts. Racing 1 and 2 courses at the DRE will feature the Ducati 1199 Panigale which boasts of Riding Mode technology which makes it easier for beginners who are new to the idea of track racing. The 1199 S version will be used for the Master racing and Troy Bayliss Academy courses.
Apart from the 1199 Panigale, the Monster 1100 EVO and Multistrada 1200 will be used by participants of the intermediate and basic courses. These bikes are equipped with Ducati Skyhook Suspension, ABS control and Traction control technologies. Qualified and trained instructors form the team of mentors who will help each of the participants have a memorable Ducati Riding Experience.
Auto news release: Subscription opens for highly anticipated Ducati Riding Experience 2013Â Â
- Ducati prepares for tenth edition of prestigious riding school
- Twelve dates at four different venues confirmed for 2013
- Troy Bayliss to continue â€śAcademyâ€ť with race kit 1199 Panigale S Superbikes
- Basic (Monster 796)
- Intermediate (Monster 1100 ABS, Multistrada 1200, Hypermotard)
- Racing 1 (1199 Panigale)
- Racing 2 (1199 Panigale)
- Master Racing (1199 Panigale S)
- Troy Bayliss Academy (1199 Panigale S + racing kit)
- Apr 17-18 – Â San Martino del Lago Circuit
- May 16-17 – Mugello International Circuit
- Jun 5-6 – Adria International Raceway
- Jun 25-26 – Misano World Circuit
- Jul 16-17 – Mugello International Circuit
- Sep 10-11 – Adria International Raceway