Honda Mobilio MPV India launch – Watch LIVE webcast here
Aimed squarely at the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga and Toyota Innova, the new Honda Mobilio makes its official entry into India today. A special event in Delhi is being held to welcome in new Mobilio, Honda India’s first MPV. The event will be shown LIVE from the venue, and you can watch it in the feed here.
Honda Mobilio will measure 4.4 meters in length resulting in added cabin and boot space. It will be launched with both diesel and petrol engine options in the form of a 1.5 liter diesel and 1.5 liter petrol engine mated to five speed manual gearbox. The petrol engine will be capable of 119 PS peak power while the diesel engine will offer 100 PS power output. Honda Mobilio diesel engine claims mileage of 24.2 kmpl while its petrol counterpart will deliver a mileage of 17.9 Kmpl.
Though official price of the Honda Mobilio is yet unknown, it is predicted to be priced a little bit higher than the Ertiga, its main rival. Honda India dealers have already started accepting orders at a down payment of INR 50,000.
Honda Mobilio will share its platform with the Brio hatchback and Amaze sedan while interiors will also be in the same black and beige colour scheme. This sharing of parts with Brio and Amaze should allow the company to price the upcoming Mobilio efficiently.
Expected in a price range of INR 6-8.5 lakhs, thanks to the removal of AVN touchscreen system. The Honda Mobilio MPV aims at rivalling market leader Maruti Ertiga, which sells about 4-5k units monthly.
More details, variants, and pricing of each of them to be revealed at the event. You can sit back and watch it LIVE in the feed below. Webcast starts at 11 AM.
Until then, you can check out our previous posts
– Honda Mobilio Review – Petrol and Diesel
– Mobilio vs Ertiga vs Innova vs Evalia vs Enjoy: Techspecs and Features
– Honda Mobilio vs Maruti Ertiga Review
– Is Honda Mobilio RS the best looking MPV in India? (Photos and Video)
– Honda Mobilio Mileage, Brochure, Presentation, All you need to know
Email - [email protected]
Latest posts by Pearl Daniels (see all)
- Rats on a Plane: Air India flight grounded at Leh airport - May 27, 2015
- Best selling two wheelers in India for April 2015 - May 27, 2015
- Mahindra, Mitsubishi Agricultural Machinery sign INR 160 crore deal - May 26, 2015