Jeep Wrangler won at 2012 San Diego International Auto Show
2012 played host to the 50th anniversary of the TDS 4 wheel drive clubs desert safari and to celebrate the occasion, a 2012 Jeep Wrangler…
Jeep Wrangler Sport is a versatile SUV which provides superb performance for all types of terrain and weather conditions. The accessorized 2012 Wrangler Sport features a heavy duty font and rear bumper, a winch system, 2” lift kit, Black 5 hole wheels, Black taillight guards, Black rock rails, Black fuel door, all weather floor mats, locking gas cap and hood lock, keyed to ignition.
The finished car has been featured at many car shows and street fairs to help attract crowds for this raffle event proceeds of which will be used for worthy causes. Last weekend, at the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show, a winner was selected for the donated 2012 Jeep® Wrangler.
Auto news release: Winner of Donated 2012 Jeep® Wrangler to be Selected at 2012 San Diego International Auto Show
- Chrysler Group LLC’s California Business Center proudly donated a 2012 Jeep® Wrangler to the San Diego-based Tierra Del Sol (TDS) 4 Wheel Drive Club in March 2012
- Tierra Del Sol 4 Wheel Drive Club ‘Moparized’ the Wrangler with parts donated from Mopar, Chrysler Group’s parts and service provider
- Club to raffle off vehicle with proceeds used to increase awareness of land-use issues in California and the southwest
- Consumers can purchase the $4 raffle tickets from TDS in the Camp Jeep booth at the San Diego Auto Show; TDS and the Jeep Wrangler will be on-site for the entire show
- Winning ticket will be drawn at the 2012 San Diego International Auto Show on Dec. 30, 2012, at 2 p.m., in the Camp Jeep booth (winner need not be present)
“Tierra Del Sol has been promoting the enjoyment and protection of our natural resources, family outdoor living and responsible trail use for over 50 years. These are also core values of the Jeep brand,” said Jason Stoicevich, Director – California Business Center, Chrysler Group LLC. “We’re honored and proud to support the club and look forward to 50 more years!”
“Over the last nine months this vehicle has been taken to several cars shows, TV stations, street fairs and talked about on several radio stations,” said Sweepstakes Chairman Wayne Miller. ”We have tried to get word out about the sweepstakes and that the monies earned are going to the worthy causes that help keep Public Lands & Trails from being closed to responsible off-road users.”
Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand, donated a significant amount of parts and accessories to the vehicle up-fit. All parts are available for consumers to purchase and have installed at local Jeep dealers.