Mahindra Two Wheelers domestic sales stood at 12,330 units and exports at 1329 units. Cumulative sales for April to July FY’15 stood at 61,791 units.
Viren Popli, Chief of Operations, Mahindra Two Wheelers stressed on MTWL’s 64% growth for FY’15. Demand for 110cc Centuro motorcycle remains positive. Significant growth is anticipated driven by Centuro demand and new products and variants to be launched over the next 2 months.
Mahindra Two Wheelers plans up to 4 new products, including a scooter, a bike in entry level segment and variants of existing products. This will include Mahindra Arro 106.7 cc (110cc) entry level bike, Mahindra Rodeo Uzo 125cc scooter, Mahindra Centuro with disc brake and Mahindra Centuro Rockstar, and the still elusive Mahindra Mojo. The bikes were shown to dealers at Pune this weekend.
Mahindra is keen on improving exports through 2014, and will eneter 4 new international markets by this year. Mahindra Two Wheelers Chief of Operations Viren Popli had last month said 3-4 product launches are scheduled for the year. 300 cc Mojo is expected to launch in 2014. Entry level Pantero isn’t being discontinued. Alongwith exports of Arro, which is based on the Pantero platform, the bike is now expected in India too.
– Mahindra Arro commuter bike to launch in India soon
– Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 new scooter revealed before imminent launch
– Mahindra Centuro Disc Brake 110cc revealed before launch
– Mahindra Centuro Rockstar entry variant launch price Rs. 44,710 (ex-Ahmedabad)
– Mahindra Mojo 300 shown to dealers before launch (Photos)