Mahindra to launch Uzo, Arro, Centuro variants and Mojo
Mahindra Two Wheelers Ltd. (MTWL) sales for July 2014 stood at 13,659 units. When compared to 14,612 units sold through July 2013, MTWL reports 6.5% sales decline in July 2014.
Viren Popli, Chief of Operations, Mahindra Two Wheelers stressed on MTWL’s 64% growth for FY’15. Demand for 110cc Centuro motorcycle remains positive. Significant growth is anticipated driven by Centuro demand and new products and variants to be launched over the next 2 months.
Mahindra Two Wheelers plans up to 4 new products, including a scooter, a bike in entry level segment and variants of existing products. This will include Mahindra Arro 106.7 cc (110cc) entry level bike, Mahindra Rodeo Uzo 125cc scooter, Mahindra Centuro with disc brake and Mahindra Centuro Rockstar, and the still elusive Mahindra Mojo. The bikes were shown to dealers at Pune this weekend.
Mahindra is keen on improving exports through 2014, and will eneter 4 new international markets by this year. Mahindra Two Wheelers Chief of Operations Viren Popli had last month said 3-4 product launches are scheduled for the year. 300 cc Mojo is expected to launch in 2014. Entry level Pantero isn’t being discontinued. Alongwith exports of Arro, which is based on the Pantero platform, the bike is now expected in India too.
– Mahindra Arro commuter bike to launch in India soon
– Mahindra Rodeo UZO 125 new scooter revealed before imminent launch
– Mahindra Centuro Disc Brake 110cc revealed before launch
– Mahindra Centuro Rockstar entry variant launch price Rs. 44,710 (ex-Ahmedabad)
– Mahindra Mojo 300 shown to dealers before launch (Photos)
Email - [email protected]
Latest posts by Nabanita Singha Roy (see all)
- Nissan Ashok Leyland JV on the rocks; Evalia production halted - June 26, 2015
- Mercedes Benz S 63 AMG Coupe spied in India, launch soon (Update) - June 24, 2015
- Scoop: Ducati India price list (on-road); bookings open for select models - June 20, 2015