Mercedes ML 63 AMG India launch price Rs. 1.49 crores #OneManOneEngine

Mercedes Benz launched an AMG addition to ML-class today in Delhi, the ML 63 AMG. This AMG SUV brings glory to high end luxury SUV segment, with massive power and uncommon intelligent features. The Indian market is welcoming this overcharged mammoth for a price of Rs. 1.49 crores (ex-showroom Delhi).

Mercedes ML 63 AMG India launch price Rs. 1.49 crores (ex Delhi)The ML 63 AMG hides a herculean 5.5-litre V8 biturbo power plant with max. power throw of 525 hp and peak torque of 700 Nm. These figures are an improvement by 15 hp power and 70 Nm torque as compared to the previous ML 63 AMG.

Further, AMG performance package is available, to encourage the engine’s power output to reach 557 hp max. power and 760 Nm peak torque. Both these versions are capable of extreme performance similar to sports cars, with acceleration figures from 0 to 100 kmph recording 4.8 sec and 4.7 sec respectively. But the top speed in either is electronically limited to 250 kmph. Interesting thing is that, fuel consumption rate (mileage) of 11.8 litres per 100 km (8.5 kmpl approx.) is claimed for both variants, with or without AMG Performance Package. Efficiency is further brought about by AMG Speedshift Plus 7G-Tronic auto transmission which has less friction and better transmission oil thermal management system.

To translate all the power into superlative driving experience, AMG Ride Control in ML 63 AMG comes with newly developed Active Curve System in suspension department for active roll stabilisation. Stability is further enhanced by adaptive suspension and damping, that also ensures best possible driving comfort at given driving condition. The driver can toggle between three different driving modes namely Controlled Efficiency, Sport and Sport Plus. These modes induce variable power assistance to AMG speed sensitive steering for better handling in rhythm with selected suspension mode. Dynamic handling is promoted by exclusively designed transfer case for the 4Matic all-time all wheel drive system. This sends 40 percent power to front wheels and remaining 60 percent power to rear ones.

Braking system is also accorded with AMG high performance standards. Ventilated and perforated disc rotors have high fade resistance and offer shortest braking distance possible. Otherwise, the AMG-particular designing and extensive features & equipments that tag along with AMG badge is all seen in ML 63 AMG as well.

This is the 6th AMG car India is receiving, following C 63 AMG, E 63 AMG, G 63 AMG, GL 63 AMG, SLS AMG and now ML 63 AMG. Soon, India will also get CLA 45 AMG in few months. Mercedes is also offering 4th year extended warranty for AMG vehicles via Star Care Plus Program.

“We believe India is ready for a performance oriented driving experience and we are delighted to bring these closer to our customers in India. Our AMG portfolio has seen tremendous success and we are thrilled to add yet another superlative driving experience – the ML 63 AMG in our performance luxury SUV range for India.“ Mr. Mario Spitzner, Director Branding and Marketing, Mercedes-AMG GmbH.

Photo Gallery (21 images)
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-India-launch-price-Rs.-1.49-crores-ex-Delhi-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-1-front-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-2-headlight-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-3-left-quarter-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-4-rear-quarter-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-5-side-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-6-leds-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-7-stance-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-8-length-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-9-height-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-10-top-speed-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-11-brakes-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-12-acceleration-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-13-on-the-road-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-14-efficiency-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-15-logo-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-16-interiors-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-17-rear-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-18-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-19-steering-150x150.jpg
Mercedes-ML-63-AMG-20-speedo-150x150.jpg