For those riding to IBW, you can join the official IBW rides. From Jammu, Delhi, Mumbai, and Bangalore, IBW attendees will congregate to ride together to Goa.
Ride down to Goa for India Bike Week 2014, with legendary Vishnu Mehta on an unforgettable motorcycle journey.
Date: January 9
Route: Jammu – Delhi – Udaipur – Navsari – Shirdi – Kolhapur
Starting Point: Jammu
Starting Time: 5:15 am
Cost: Rs. 35,000 per person
Rohit Royal Rider 09596-95-92-95 (Jammu)
Manik Sharma 09871-219-007 (National Capital Region)
Vishnu Mehta 08905-83-22-44 (Gujarat)
Ride Partner: Hansa Adventure Tours
Join the brotherhood in a ride down to Goa for India’s biggest biking festival – IBW 2014.
Date: January 12
Route: Delhi – Jaipur – Udaipur – Vapi – Kohlapur – Sawantwadi – Goa
Starting Point: Delhi
Starting Time: 9:00 am
Single rider sharing a room with another rider (per head) – Rs. 18,965
Rider sharing a room with a pillion (per couple) – Rs.32,658
Single rider in a single room (per head) – Rs.30,741
1. One 5 star, Two 4 star hotels, One 3 star resorts en-route (4 nights).
2. Breakfast and Dinner and all hotel taxes en-route.
3. Cleaning your motorcycle at night stops.
4. Support vehicle.
5. Luggage vehicle.
6. Motorcycle breakdown pick up support.
7. Qualified Mechanic.
8. A fully equipped ambulance that will follow us all the way from Delhi till Goa.
9. Rider kit with Free T shirt, Free memorabilia patch and a Ride booklet.
10. Price includes service tax and all other taxes.
Contact: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Ride partner: Travel Torque
Be a part of the ultimate adventure with those who share your passion for bikes. Ride down to India Bike Week 2014 and share your story.
Date: January 16
Route: Mumbai – Kolad – Chiplun – Pali – Goa (via NH17)
Starting Point: Bandra
Starting Time: 6:00 am
Cost: Rs. 24,999 per person incl. taxes
1. New Royal Enfield 350cc/500cc motorcycle (2013 model).
2. Hotel Accommodation at Taj Vivanta (or similar) on a twin-sharing basis.
3. Back up A/C Sedan (Honda City or similar) to carry luggage etc throughout.
4. Entrance fees to IBW event and guide charges.
5. Support staff – Mechanics, Guides & Road Captain with additional motorcycle.
6. Helmet Camera to shoot video of the entire motorcycle expedition.
7. Gala dinner at Casino Royal – Inclusive of unlimited buffet dinner at the restaurant, unlimited house brand alcoholic beverage and entertainment.
Contact: +91 9821688770
Ride Partner: Enfield Riders
Ride along the beautiful Konkan Coast to the land of beaches, with biking legends Ted Simon and Jay Kannaiyan.
Date: January 16
Route: Mumbai – Murud – Guhagar – Tarkarli – Vengurla – Goa
Starting Point: Mumbai
Starting Time: 6:45 am
Cost: Rs. 15,000 per person
1. Accommodation for two nights on twin sharing basis en-route to Goa
2. Breakfast and Dinner
3. Back up vehicle
4. Expert mechanic
5. Experienced tour leaders
6. A weekend pass to India Bike Week
Ride Partner: Helmet Stories
Ride on the ultimate biker trail from Bangalore to Goa for India Bike Week 2014.
Date: January 16
Route: Bangalore – Tumkur District – Hubli – Kittur – Goa
Starting Point: Mahadevapura, Bangalore
Starting Time: 6:30 am
Cost: Rs.17,500/- per rider
1. Beachfront accommodation, walking distance from the venue
3. IBW tickets
4. Backup vehicle for the ride
Ride Partner: IndiMotard
Apart from listed organised rides, this week through, all roads lead to Goa. So if you hear them bikes going by, you know where everyone is heading to.