In view of entering its 110th year, Harley Davidson motorcycles will be blessed by His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI at a special ceremony to be held at the Vatican next June. Harley Davidson has always been looked upon as a premier motorcycle manufacturer across the globe. Their motorcycles may be highly priced ($7,000 and $38,599) but that does not stand in the way of any motorcycle enthusiast.
Major sales are conducted in the US itself with sales on other parts of the world also picking up in momentum. As part of their 110th anniversary preparations, Harley Davidson will be making the rounds with a section of anniversary models. The troupe will travel to 15 cities including Austria, New Zealand, Africa, China, Italy and Mexico. The celebrations will also see production of limited editions of only 7 110th anniversary motorcycles for 2013.
These models will be sold with commemorative badges, bronze fuel tanks and will be painted in vintage bronze or black paint. These 7 exclusive models will include a 1200 Custom, Super Glide Custom, Fat Boy Lo, Heritage Softail Classic and Road King. These limited edition models will be available at Harley Davidson’s 800 dealers who will each receive only 2 or 3 apiece and hence there will be a scurry of activity to as these bikes are up for sale.
Read the news release below for more information
2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Road King
2013 Harley-Davidson CVO Breakout
2013 Harley-Davidson Dyna Street Bob
New models and new options from Harley-Davidson for 2013
MILWAUKEE (August 20, 2012) – Harley-Davidson rolls into its 110th model year with a line of authentic American motorcycles that includes 110th Anniversary Editions of select Harley-Davidson® motorcycle models and a restyled Dyna® Street Bob® model. Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO)™ offers two new models, the CVO™ Breakout™, a high-performance Softail® model with exciting new finish options, and the CVO™ Road King®, fitted with an innovative vented windshield and high-output audio system.
Also new for 2013, Harley-Davidson launches Hard Candy Custom™, a styling movement rooted in themes first seen in the chopper era of the late 1960s that embraces dazzling metal flake paint, brilliant chrome, and styling details in accessories, gear and apparel.Hard Candy Custom elements include “big flake” paint finishes, three of which will be selectively offered as a solid-color option on five Harley-Davidson production motorcycles for 2013.
H-D1™ Factory Customization expands with the Street Bob joining the 1200 Custom as Harley-Davidson models in the web-based program that allows customers to select factory-installed options in more than 2,000 combinations, build a bike on the screen, and then order it through an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer.
More than a century of experience, knowledge and riding passion lies behind each 2013 Harley-Davidson.
Highlights of the 2013 Harley-Davidson line include:
- Ten Harley-Davidson models are offered as 110th Anniversary Editions, each serialized and featuring exclusive paint and commemorative solid bronze fuel tank badges. Production will vary by model and will be strictly limited to ensure exclusivity. These models come with all available factory-installed options as standard equipment. (See separate release for more details on the 110th Anniversary Editions.)
- The Harley-Davidson® Street Bob® gets a tougher profile for 2013 with new blacked-out triple clamps and powertrain, and a chopped rear fender with side-mounted license plate and stop/turn/tail lights. This rowdyDyna bobber features a solo seat and mini-ape handlebar mounted on new risers that make it easier to customize the Street Bob. New paint options include Hard Candy Custom metal flake and a scalloped two-tone option. (See separate release for more details on the 2013 Street Bob.)
- The Street Bob serves as a great starting point for customization, and now along with the 1200 Custom it can be personalized through H-D1 Factory Customization with options selected by the customer using the online Bike Builder on Harley-Davidson.com, and installed as the motorcycle is assembled by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company. By choosing from different wheels, paint and engine finishes, the customer can dramatically alter the look of the motorcycle. Different combinations of foot-control location, seat choices and handlebar can be selected to adjust the fit of the motorcycle to rider stature.
- Hard Candy Custom embraces a trend that’s reemerged from garages around the globe. Now the sparkle of Hard Candy Big Red Flake, Hard Candy Lucky Green Flake and Hard Candy Coloma Gold Flake can be ordered as Original Equipment paint and serve as the foundation for personal customization.At least one Hard Candy Custom color will be offered on these Harley-Davidson motorcycle models: Seventy-Two™, Street Bob®, Blackline®, Softail® Deluxe, and Forty-Eight™.New and recently introduced Genuine Motor Accessory and Harley-Davidson®MotorClothes® items extend the Hard Candy Custom theme. (See separate release for more details on Hard Candy Custom.)
- The 2013 CVO™series of limited-production premium custom motorcycles features the new CVO™ Breakout®, a bold Softail® model that takes production motorcycle finishes to a new level with two paint schemes that feature hand-polished steel sections on the fuel tank and fenders. The CVO™ Road King® offers the first factory-installed Road King® audio system, and the new detachable Vented Wind Splitter windshield. The super-premium touring CVO™ Ultra Classic® Electra Glide® and shark-nose CVO™ Road Glide® Custom bagger return with new features for 2013. (See separate release for more details on the 2013 CVO line.)
- The versatile Harley-Davidson®Sportster® line includes five models, plus the Sportster® 1200 Custom Anniversary Edition. New colors and graphics are offered on all Sportster® models.
- The traditional “hard tail” lines of the Harley-Davidson Softail® platform are offered on six models, including the Softail® Slim™, a back-to-basics 1950’s-style bobber introduce mid-year 2012. The 2013 Fat Boy®now features Mirror Chrome Aluminum Bullet Hole Disc wheels as standard equipment. The Softail® line also includes Heritage Softail® Classic Anniversary Edition and the Fat Boy® Lo Anniversary Edition.
- Eight Harley-Davidson® Touring models, from the slammed-and-trimmed Street Glide® to the fully equipped Electra Glide® Ultra Limited, are ready to tackle the long road with fresh color and graphics options. TheRoad King® Anniversary Edition and Electra Glide® Ultra LimitedAnniversary Editionare available in limited quantities for 2013.
- The smooth-handling 2013 Dyna® line includes the re-styled Street Bob and four more models, plus the Super Glide® Custom Anniversary Edition.
- The aggressive Harley-Davidson® V-Rod® power-cruiser line features the Night Rod® Special and V-Rod Muscle®, each available in new colors for 2013.
- Riders looking for a Trike option with Harley-Davidson quality can turn to the Tri Glide® Ultra Classic®, also available Tri Glide® Ultra Classic® Anniversary Edition to celebrate a milestone.
Harley-Davidson offers limited-production Anniversary models
MILWAUKEE (August 20, 2012) – In 2013, from Milwaukee to Rome and in dozens of other cities all across the globe, Harley-Davidson is celebrating 110 years of classic motorcycles and classic good times. As a rolling tribute to this milestone, Harley-Davidson will produce a limited run of110th Anniversary Editions of select 2013 Harley-Davidson®motorcycles that continue a tradition of commemorating the history of the Motor Company. Each 110th Anniversary Edition model Harley-Davidson will be serialized and feature exclusive paint and commemorative fuel tank badges. Production will vary by model and will be strictly limited to ensure exclusivity.
The Harley-Davidson 110th Anniversary celebration will climax in Milwaukee, August 29 to September 1, 2013. Information on 110th Anniversary events, programs, and other merchandise is available at H-D.com.
A highlight of each 110th Anniversary Edition model are solid bronze fuel tank badges, plated in black nickel and then distressed to highlight the bronze. A bright gold-tone Bar and Shield cloisonné is inserted in the main body of the “single wing” badge. In addition to the anniversary tank badge, each motorcycle will carry other model-specific anniversary badging and trim. Each example will carry a serialization badge.
Each of the following 110th Anniversary models will feature an exclusive Anniversary Vintage Bronze/Anniversary Vintage Black paint scheme. When available, these models come with all available factory-installed options as standard equipment.
- 1200 Custom 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of 1,500)
Includes Smart Security System
- Super Glide® Custom 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of1,450)
Includes Smart Security System, ABS and Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced wheels
- Fat Boy® Lo 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of 1,750)
Includes Smart Security System and ABS
- Heritage Softail® Classic 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of1,900)
Includes Smart Security System, ABS, and Chrome Profile Laced Aluminum wheels with Wide Whitewall tires
- Road King® 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of1,750)
Includes Smart Security system, ABS, Cruise Control, and Contrast Chrome, 28-Spoke Cast Aluminum Wheels
- Electra Glide® Ultra Limited 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of 3,750
- Tri Glide® Ultra Classic® 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of1,450)
Includes Smart Security System
Each of the CVO™ Anniversary Edition models will feature an exclusive Diamond Dust and Obsidian paint scheme.
- CVO™ Ultra Classic® Electra Glide® 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of 1,100)
- CVO™ Road King® 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of 900)
- CVO™ Road Glide® Custom 110th Anniversary Edition (limited to a quantity of 900)
Harley-Davidson® CVO™ offers two new premium models for 2013
MILWAUKEE (August 20, 2012) – Four models from Harley-Davidson® Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO)™ take limited-production, factory-custom motorcycles to the highest level of performance, style and exclusivity in 2013. New models include the CVO Breakout™, a high-performance Softail® model with exciting new surface finish options and custom details, and the CVO Road King®, fitted with an innovative vented windshield and high-output audio system. Returning for 2013 with new custom features and finishes are the CVO Ultra Classic® Electra Glide® and the CVO Road Glide® Custom.
Serialized 110th Anniversary Editions of 2013 CVO Road King, CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide and CVO Road Glide Custom will also be available, with 110th Anniversary badging and fuel tank medallions, and an exclusive Diamond Dust and Obsidian paint scheme.
CVO motorcycles are designed using premium accessories and paint treatments combined with numerous items from Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Accessories. The CVO program is often used to introduce new custom components and techniques before they are offered as individual accessories. Harley-Davidson CVO motorcycles are backed by a two-year, unlimited mileage warranty.
All 2013 CVO models are powered by the Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110™ V-Twin engine. Rated at up to 122ft. lbs. of torque, the 110-cid air-cooled Twin Cam 110 is the most-powerful engine offered in a Harley-Davidson motorcycle, and is only available in CVO models.The new Assist & SlipClutch Pack provides a slip feature on downshifts to reduce loading of the driveline. A new internal design significantly improves the life of the clutch pack in test cycles. Hydraulic clutch actuation has been updated to reduce lever effort; peak force required is reduced by 10 percent and hold-in force is reduced 17 percent. Finally, a new clutch lever shape reduces reach and optimizes lever control. All 2013 Harley-Davidson CVO models also feature electronic cruise control, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), the Harley-Davidson® SmartSecurity System, and a new indoor/outdoor storage cover with CVO™ logo.
Harley-Davidson is offering two all-new CVO models for 2013:
2013 CVO™ Breakout®: This bold new Softail® model is muscle in motion, projecting a tough attitude and boasting the highest power-to-weight ratio of any current CVO model. Taking production motorcycle finishes to a new level, the CVO Breakout is offered in two paint schemes that feature hand-polished steel sections on the fuel tank and fenders. A third paint option incorporates hand-laid lace stenciling.New polished chrome Turbine wheels feature dramatic spoke ridges on the rims. Fenders are chopped to expose the tires. A new wide front end is fully chromed and topped with a new mini-nacelle and chromed headlamp bucket. A chrome fuel tank console has been trimmed so low that braided-steel lines house the exposed tank vent. The CVO Breakout also features a new chrome internally-wired handlebar, an integral riserwith a low-mount speedometer/tachometer, chromed cast aluminum oil tank, and leather seating surfaces embossed with a horn-back gator hide pattern. Three color options will be offered. (Scroll below for more CVO Breakout details)
2013 CVO™Road King®: The first factory-installed Road King audio system includes a 200-watt amplifier and aninterface modulefor an included 8GB Apple® iPod® controlled by buttons on the handlebar. The system drives two5x7-inch speakers with bridged tweeterslocated on the saddlebag lids, andtwo 5.25-inch speakers with bridged tweeters mounted in the fairing lowers. The new detachable Vented Wind Splitter windshield was developed by Harley-Davidson and tested in the Wichita State University wind tunnel torelieve low pressure behind the windshield and significantly reduce buffeting at the rider position. A vane within the vent should be adjusted to match air flow to the rider’s height. A low-profile console holds a combination speedometer/tachometer with programmable back-light colors. Other CVO Road King features include a chrome billet-style extended reach heel shifter, Mirror Chrome Agitator Custom wheels, extended saddlebag bottoms with a custom fascia and LED lighting, a new chromed handlebar with an ergonomic bend, and Slipstream Collection hand and foot controls. A new solo touring seat and the removable passenger pillion and backrest have a tuck-and-roll leather insert. A new painting process features hand-finished graphics created with textures and solvents in a multi-step process that results in unique detailing on each motorcycle. Three color options are available, including the 110th anniversary scheme.
Two CVO models return for 2013 with new paint schemes and features:
2013 CVO™ Ultra Classic® Electra Glide®: This super-premium touring motorcycle is fully equipped and stylishly appointed. New features for 2013 include the chrome and rubber Slipstream Collection heated hand grips, rider and passenger footboard inserts, brake lever pad, shifter and highway pegs and windshield trim. The suspended, dual-control heated, two-up seat and adjustable passenger backrest have a new perforated leather insert. A new chrome billet-style extended reach heel shifter creates more boot room on the left-side footboard. The CVO Ultra is equipped with a high-performance Harman/Kardon® Advanced Audio system that includes BOOM!™ Audio High Performance BOOM! Bagger™ speakers. Four new color combinations are available, including the 110th anniversary scheme.
2013 CVO™ Road Glide® Custom: This distinctive shark-nose bagger now features the Daymaker™ LED headlamp, and is the first production Harley-Davidson equipped with this very bright and precise headlamp system. The high-output Harman/Kardon® Advanced Audio system is upgraded with a second 200-watt amplifier and a pair of 5×7-inch speakers with bridged tweeters located in the saddlebag lids in addition to 5×7-inch fairing-mount speakers and two-inch dash-mount tweeters. The audio system features CD/AM/FM/WB, an 8GB Apple®iPod® nano located in the right-side saddlebag, and a new, more-sensitive hidden AM/FM antenna located within the fairing. Other new CVO Road Glide Custom features include a smoked Wind Splitter windscreen with a ghosted Harley-Davidson graphic, a chrome billet-style extended reach heel shifter, a low-profile, two-piece seat with diamond pattern leather inserts, a black 1.25-inch handlebar, and Slipstream Collection hand grips and foot controls. Three new color combinations will be offered for 2013,including the 110th anniversary scheme.
Harley-Davidson® CVO™ launches the new Breakout™ model
MILWAUKEE (August 20, 2012) – The 2013 Harley-Davidson® CVO™ Breakout™ motorcycle is muscle in motion. This new, limited-production Softail® model from Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations™ combines the unrelenting power of the Twin Cam 110B™ engine with a level of custom detailing unmatched on a production motorcycle. Curbside, the Breakout rests with a proud rake and dazzling finish. On the road, the CVO Breakout is a chrome-plated fist punching the air with each twist of the throttle.
Harley-Davidson CVO motorcycles are customized using exclusive components and paint treatments combined with numerous items from Harley-Davidson® Genuine Motor Accessories. The CVO program is often used to introduce new custom components and techniques before they are offered as individual accessories.
Breakout is intended to project a tough attitude, according to Harley-Davidson Styling Manager Kirk Rasmussen.
“We begin by stripping the bike down to the bones and building up from there,” said Rasmussen. “Stylist Mark Daniels penned a tough-looking hot rod concept and we were off to the races. To create a compact, muscular profile we’ve chopped the fenders to the legal limit so more tire rubber is revealed at both ends of the bike.The same principle is applied to the console, where we shaved it down and used braided steel lines for vent tubes. This gives us a larger canvas for paint and finishes, an essential element of the CVO formula.”
The CVO Breakout story begins with its Twin Cam 110B engine, a 110-cid V-Twin that pumps out 112 ft. lbs. of peak torque to give the CVO Breakout the best power-to-weight ratio of any current CVO model. The CVO Breakout takes production motorcycle paint to a new level of true customization. Two paint schemes feature hand-polished steel sections on the fuel tank and fenders. A third paint option incorporates hand-laid lace stenciling. The amount of manual finishing required to create these painted parts makes each set of bodywork unique.
New polished chrome Turbine wheels are another styling highlight to debut on the CVO Breakout.
“We gave the Turbine wheel a good deal of drama by pulling the spoke ridges all the way through to the rim, which help make the wheel diameter look larger,” said Rasmussen. “The front wheel has 21 spokes. I think the ridges on the rear wheel look a little scary. The dramatic diameter of the 21-inch front wheel with a 130mm tire and the 18-inch rear wheel with a 240mm tire give the bike a strong proportional foundation.”
Other custom details introduced on the CVO Breakout include a wide front end with a mini headlamp nacelle,and a chromed cast-aluminum oil tank. The Softail® chassis mimics the clean lines of a vintage hardtail frame, but utilizes rear suspension control provided by coil-over shock absorbers mounted horizontally and out of sight within the frame rails. Electronic cruise control, Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS), keyless ignition, and the Harley-Davidson® SmartSecurity System are standard equipment on the CVO Breakout.
Key CVO Breakout Custom Features
- The Screamin’ Eagle® Twin Cam 110B engine with 110-cid (1803cc), counter-balanced and rigid-mounted within the frame, is rated at 112 ft. lbs. of torque at 3500 rpm. The engine is equipped with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI) and Electronic Throttle Control (ETC), and is mated to a 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission.
- Assist &Slip Clutch Pack provides a slip feature on downshifts to reduce loading of the driveline and improve shift feel, while a new internal design doubles the life of the clutch pack in test cycles. Hydraulic clutch actuation has been updated to reduce lever effort; peak force required is reduced by 10 percent and hold-in force is reduced by 17 percent. Finally, a new clutch lever shape reduces reach and optimizes lever control.
- The CVO Breakout will be offered in three dramatic custom-color schemes, each with a Granite powdercoat-and-chrome powertrain.
Black Diamond and Molten Silver with Crushed Slate graphics. This combination features polished steel areas on the fuel tank and fenders that require 10 hand-sanding passes, beginning with 150 grit and finishing with 3000 grit, and a three-step final-polishing treatment.This process produces a high-luster finish with intentional hand-worked marks that make each part unique. The color elements are then applied, followed by coats of candy and standard clear that let the polished steel shine through. This color is paired with a black-leather seat.
Hard Candy Gold Dust and Liquid Sun with Pagan Gold graphics.This paint set also features polished-steel sections on the fuel tank and fenders, but the candy clear coat is tinted to give the polished areas the gleaming Liquid Sun tone. Gold Dust is created by applying large metal flake over a black base, and finishing it with the tinted clear. This color is paired with a black-leather seat.
Crimson Red Sunglo and Scarlet Lace with Hammered Sterling graphics. To create a graphic effect on the lower portions of the fuel tank and fenders, Black Candy is sprayed through lace fabric placed over a Silver base color, and finished with a layer of Scarlet Candy. Because the lace is applied by hand, no two painted parts will have the same exact pattern.This color is paired with a rich, brown-leather seat.
- Turbine wheels with matching brake discs and drive sprocket are highly polished and chrome plated.
- Front and Rear Fenders are each chopped to the legal limit of tire coverage. The front fender location and bracket are specific to the CVO Breakout. The rear fender is shaped and positioned to fit as close as possible to the 240mm tire.
- One-Piece Forged Aluminum Rear Fender Supports are highly polished. The fender supports and chopped rear fender are four pounds lighter than the forged steel supports and covers used on other Harley-Davidson® Softail® models.
- Wide Front End spreads the forks approximately 1.75-inches wider than previous FX Softail models to allow fitment of a 130mm front tire. The entire front end assembly is chrome plated, including the nacelle and headlamp bucket.
- Low-Profile Console tops a five-gallon fuel tank with a strip of brilliant chrome. Two elbow outlets and braided stainless steel lines exit forward from the top of the console to accommodate the tank vent.
- Single-Rib Cast Aluminum Oil Tank is polished and finished in chrome.
- Leather Seat and Pillion in black or brown leather is accented with an embossed horn-back gator hide pattern. The seat and pillion are shaped to provide good lower back support for the rider. The pillion may be removed without tools to fully expose the paint on the rear fender.
- Chrome Handlebar offers a neutral rider position and is internally-wired for a clean look. The integrated chrome riser incorporates a mount for the four-inch combination digital speedometer/analog tachometer and LED indicators, which are positioned below the riser.
- Side-mounted license plate and combination stop/turn/tail lights leave the wide rear fender uncluttered.
- Customer Care package includes an indoor/outdoor storage cover with CVO™ logo, tool kit, microfiber detail cloth and H-D jiffy stand coaster.
The 2013 CVO Breakout has a suggested U.S. retail price of $26,499. Production will be limited to approximately 1,900 units.
Restyled Harley-Davidson® Street Bob® now with factory options
MILWAUKEE (August 20, 2012) – Restyled for 2013, the Harley-Davidson® Street Bob® is a stripped-down and rowdy bobber based on the Harley-Davidson®Dyna® platform that appeals to riders who appreciate the pure essence of motorcycling; a brawny American V-Twin engine powering a bike with essential equipment and not much more. The Street Bob also serves as a great starting point for the rider intent on personal customization, which is now why it can also be personalized through H-D1™ factory customization. This web-based program allows customers to select factory-installed options that personalize fit, function and style in more than 2,000 combinations.“Our focus for the Street Bob is always on street appeal,” said Harley-Davidson Styling Manager Tony Pink. “This bike is for the owner who would order a muscle car with the biggest motor and no radio. As part of this restyle, we cleaned off the rear fender, ditched the battery box trim, and bolted on a classic round air cleaner cover. The goal is to create the elemental Big Twin that a customer can define as his own. Then we selected an array of options for H-D1 that allow the owner to take the Street Bob in many different stylistic directions.”
The defining elements of the Street Bob are retained for 2013 – a solo seat, chopped rear fender, and mini ape-hanger handlebar give this motorcycle an unmistakable profile. New styling features include a black Twin Cam 96™ powertrain with highlighted details, blacked-out front end, clean rear fender with combination stop/tail/turn lighting and side-mount license plate, a round air cleaner and new scallop graphics in a two-tone paint option.
Key Street Bob Features
- Rubber-mounted Twin Cam 96™ V-Twin engine with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI), rated at 94 ft. lbs. of torque is mated to a 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission.
- NEW Blacked out triple clamps, powertrain, and battery box cover
- NEW Full-length wrinkle-black cast console with integrated ignition switch
- NEW Clean chopped rear fender with side-mounted license plate and stop/turn/tail lights for a minimalist bobber look
- NEW Round air cleaner cover with nostalgic Bar and Shield logo
- NEW Rubber isolated handlebar risers with forged top clamp for reduced vibration and simplified customization
- NEW Available Hard CandyBig Red Flake paint
- NEW Tank medallion or optional scallop two-tone paint
- Stainless steel, internally-wired mini ape-hanger handlebar
- Black Steel Laced wheels; 19-inch front/17-inch rear
- Michelin® Scorcher® tires; 100/90-19 57H front, 160/70-17 73V rear
- Chrome exhaust with dual staggered shorty mufflers
- 4.7-gallon Fat Bob® fuel tank
- Chopped rear fender with uncovered fender supports
- Solo seat
- Mid-mounted rider footpegs and controls
- Security Package Option (factory-installed option) includes Smart Security System with proximity-based, hands-free security fob and Anti-lock Braking System (ABS)
H-D1™ Factory Customization
Building an H-D1 Factory Customization Street Bob allows customers to choose options that are installed as the motorcycle is assembled by the Harley-Davidson Motor Company in more than 2,000 combinations. By choosing from different wheels, paint and engine finishes, the customer can dramatically alter the look of the motorcycle – build one as a gritty drag-style street hustler or a gleaming Hard Candy Custom bobber. Different combinations of foot-control location, seat choices and handlebar can be selected to adjust the fit of the motorcycle to rider stature. Plus the upgraded Twin Cam 103™ engine options are only available through an H-D1 Factory Customization order.
H-D1 Factory Customization allows the Street Bob to be personalized in three categories.
- Handlebar: mini-ape (stock), drag bars, orpull-back bars.
- Seat: solo (stock) or two-up Badlander seat with passenger pegs.
- Foot Controls: mid (stock) or forward.
- Powertrain: Twin Cam 103™ black-on-black or Twin Cam 103™ black and chrome.
- Security Package with Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS).
- Wheels: Black Laced (stock), Red Laced, Black Contrast Cut cast aluminum, or Chrome Laced (includes Chrome Package consisting of chrome console, chrome battery box, chrome coil cover, chrome fender struts and polished triple clamps and fork sliders).
- Paint: 14 different color and graphic options.
Customers choosing to build a Street Bob with H-D1 Factory Customization options should use the online Bike Builder on Harley-Davidson.com. Customers can view the Street Bob they are creating as different factory-installed and dealer-installed options are selected. The customer can then print out a description of their bike and bring it to a Harley-Davidson dealer to review the motorcycle with trained staff, select additional accessories to be installed by the dealer to further customize the motorcycle, and then place an order. Customers can expect to be riding their new bike in as little as four weeks from the time an order is placed with an authorized Harley-Davidson dealer. Delivery timing may vary depending on demand, and will be communicated to customers at the time of order.
Harley-Davidson Motor Company produces heavyweight custom, cruiser and touring motorcycles and offers a complete line of Harley-Davidson motorcycle parts, accessories, riding gear and apparel, and general merchandise. For more information, visit Harley-Davidson’s Web site at www.harley-davidson.com.