Harley Davidson gives you five reasons to attend Rock Riders Season V in Mumbai
Harley Rock Riders – Season V entry tickets are in two formats. INR 1,500 provides entry on both days while a single day ticket is priced at INR 999. Tickets are on sale online and at Seven Islands Harley-Davidson dealerships in Bandra and Turbhe, Mumbai besides at Two-Rivers Harley-Davidson dealership in Pune.
Season 5 of India’s best rock music festival will see 20 bands in attendance across live stages besides a hoard of Harley Davidson bikes. It is no doubt that Harley Rock Riders – Season V is a major attraction, but there are five other reasons why one should not miss the events this year.
1. The biggest names in Indian rock music will be performing while American Grammy nominated rock band MUTEMATH will be present at the show. Though the rock band has played in India earlier, this will be for the first time that they will be performing at a rock music festival. Paul Meany, lead singer and keyboardist will perform piano headstands to woo audience besides indulging in other music stunts.
Apart from this, there will be two new bands – finalists of the Find Your Freedom contest. These are Delhi-based psychedelic rockers The Urban EarlyMen and metallers Kraken. They will now battle it out on the second day of Harley Rock Riders for a chance to win an all-expense-paid trip to Austria to perform at the European Bike Week 2015.
2. Rajputana Customs will be in attendance at the rock show wherein they will showcasing the first ever Harley-Davidson Street™ 750 built by an independent custom bike builder in India. The bike will be on display and will offer ideas to other Harley owners on how to customize their bikes as per their own preferences.
3. 100’s of Harley Davidson bikes from Seven Island Chapter will converge on the rock show in Mumbai adding their own thunder and beats to the show.
4. 3 live stages wherein the likes of Zero, Scribe, Blackstratblues, Modern Mafia, One Night Stand, The Circus, Such Nice Boys (feat. Kanan Gill & Kenneth Sebastian), The Supersonics, Devoid, Blakc, Ravi Iyer, Pangea, Tough on Tobacco, Undying Inc, Reverrse Polarity, Duncun Rufus and Until We Last will be seen performing.
5. Last and by no means the least, the reason to be at Harley Rock Riders – Season V is that it is being held at the Richardson & Cruddas Foundry, which was the first foundry to be set up in India and which celebrates its 156th year in 2014.