1. BMW HP4 Race – Price INR 85 lakhs – Earlier this year BMW Motorrad launched the premium HP4 Race in India. Currently the most expensive motorcycle on sale in the country with a price tag of INR 85 lakhs, the bike is not road legal and is a track only bike. It weighs just 171 kgs due to extensive use of carbon fiber. With Ohlins suspension and Brembo brakes and riding on Pirelli Diablo Superbike Slick SC2, the HP4 is powered by a race spec engine that offers 215 hp power at 13,900 rpm and 120 Nm torque at 10,000 rpm mated to a 6 speed transmission.
2. 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2R – Price INR 72 lakhs – 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2R, the most powerful production bike that is not yet road legal is open for booking in India with deliveries to start from early 2019. The Ninja H2 is priced at INR 34.5 lakhs, Ninja H2 Carbon carries a price tag of INR 41 lakhs with top of the range Ninja H2R priced at INR 72 lakhs. The bikes will be brought into the country via the CBU route and hence this pricing. Its engine makes 308 bhp power and 165 Nm torque and top speed is still under wraps.
3. Ducati Panigale 1299 Final Edition – Price INR 51.82 lakhs – 1299 Panigale Final Editions is the last V-Twin to be produced by Ducati prior to it being replaced by the V4 powered superbike. Sporting a tricolor livery, the Final Edition gets red wheels, titanium exhaust and gets its power via a 1299cc L-Twin, Superquadro engine offering 206bhp at 11,000 rpm and 142Nm torque at 9,000 rpm via a six speed transmission. The Final Edition is seen with Ohlins suspension at both ends, Brembo brakes, Pirelli Diablo SuperCorsa SP tyres, colour TFT display, etc. Though Panigale 1299 Final Edition is not a limited edition model, there are only a few units on sale in India. It is the company’s flagship superbike and one of the most acclaimed super-sports bikes in the world.
4. Harley-Davidson CVO – Price INR 49.99 lakhs – Harley Davidson CVO – Custom Vehicle Operations is a part of the Harley Davidson Indian lineup. It is imported into the country as Completely Built Units where it is sold in 1 variant and 2 color options of Burgundy Cherry Sunglo Fade and Black Earth Fade. Developed by the company’s Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) division, the most exclusive factory-built Harley-Davidson CVO is powered by a 1801cc, twin cooled, Twin Cam 110 engine offering 168 Nm torque at 3,750 rpm mated to a 6 speed transmission. It competes with other luxury tourers in India such as the Indian Roadmaster, BMW K1600GTL and Honda Gold Wing.
5. 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon – Price INR 41 lakhs – To officially open for bookings in India from September 1 to October 31, the exclusive 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon deliveries will commence from early 2019. The bike will come in with Highly Durable paint with a special coat that allows scratches to repair itself and maintain a high gloss finish. It gets improved handling via new Bridgestone RS11 sports tyres. Boasting of increased power as compared to its previous generation model, the 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon will get its power via a 998cc, 4 stroke, in-line four, liquid cooled engine with a supercharger offing 231 hp power at 11,500 rpm and 141.7 Nm torque at 11,000 rpm.
6. Indian Roadmaster – Price INR 39.99 lakhs – Indian Roadmaster is a faired cruiser that comes in with a host of sporty and contemporary styling features and comforts. Offered in Thunder Black, Indian Motorcycle Red and a two tone Indian Motorcycle Red/Ivory Cream color scheme, the Roadmaster gets touchscreen ride command system with 10 individual settings, adjustable foot boards and keyless ignition besides heated grips and seats. It is powered by an 1811cc Thunder Stroke V Twin engine offering 100 bhp power at 3,000 rpm and 138.9 Nm torque at 2,600 rpm mated to a 6 speed transmission offering mileage of 15 kmpl.
7. Indian Roadmaster Elite – Price INR 38 lakhs – Indian Roadmaster Elite is built on a lightweight, strong cast aluminum frame offering low speed handling, better stability around corners and tips the scales at 433 kgs. Limited to just 350 units worldwide, the Roadmaster Elite comes with bespoke color scheme and the bikemaker claims there are no two identical Chieftain Elites. It also gets a 23-karat gold leaf badge on the fuel tank. It is also seen with a premium 300 watt audio system and custom seats and gets its power via a 1181cc engine offering 150 Nm torque at 2,900 rpm and mated to a 6 speed transmission. ABS is offered as standard.
8. 2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 – Price INR 34.50 lakhs – Bookings for the newly launched Kawasaki Ninja H2R, H2 Carbon and H2 commenced from 1st September 2018 and will end on 31st October. With deliveries set to commence from early next year, the Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets detailed with new Brembo Stylema monoblock calipers, self healing paint, Bridgestone Battlax RS11 tyres and a new TFT colour instrumentation along with smartphone connectivity allowing riders connect to their motorcycle wirelessly. Kawasaki Ninja H2 is powered by a 998cc, 4 stroke, Inline four, liquid cooled, DOHC engine offer 231 PS power at 11,500 rpm and 141.7 Nm torque at 11,000 rpm. Kerb weight for the motorcycle stands at 238kgs. It is now the most powerful road legal production bike in the world
9. Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special – Price INR 32.99 lakhs – Brought into the country as a completely built unit (CBU), Harley-Davidson Road Glide Special is positioned below Street Glide Special in the company’s Touring range. It is offered in four color options of Vivid Black, Wicked Red, Bonneville Salt Pearl and Hard Candy Hot Rod Red Flake, the Road Glide Special is powered by the Milwaukee Eight 107 engine with 45 degree V-Twin configuration and four valves per cylinder. The engine offers 151 Nm torque and gets mated to a 6 speed transmission.
10. 2018 Honda Gold Wing Tour – Price INR 28.49 lakhs – Honda Gold Wing Tour is the Hamamatsu-based manufacturer’s flagship touring motorcycle. It received major upgrades in 2018 and borrows several styling cues from its earlier counterpart. Offered in color options of Candy Ardent Red and Candy Ardent Red – Tour, the Gold Wing Tour gets an electronically adjustable windscreen and full LED headlamps. It gets its power via a 1833ccm, flat six cylinder engine offering 124 bhp power and 169 Nm torque mated to a 6 speed gearbox along with Honda’s DCT gearbox in reverse gear. This DCT gearbox offers walking mode that allows the bike to crawl forward at 1.6 kmph or at 1 kmph in reverse.