MV Agusta India has made its official entry in association with Kinetic Group today by announcing the prices of its product portfolio. The initial lineup includes the flagship F4, F3 and Brutale 1090 which will be sold through the brand’s first Indian MotoRoyale outlet Pune.
The MV Agusta F4 will be available in standard and RR avatars, priced at INR 35.71 lakhs and INR 26.87 lakhs respectively (prices are ex-showroom, Pune). The F4’s 998 cc four-cylinder engine produces 95 PS. The power output is increased to 201 PS on board the F4 RR which has a top speed of 297.5 kmph. There is also a highly exclusive F4 RC edition which is priced at a staggering INR 50.1 lakhs (ex-showroom, Pune). Only 2 units are allotted for India.
The F3 800 cc fully faired sportsbike carries a price tag of INR 16.78 lakhs (ex-showroom, Pune). The motorcycle’s inline three-cylinder motor is capable of 148 PS. Features include ABS, 8-stage traction control, multiple riding modes, etc. The motorcycle is available in Matte Black/Senna Black, Pearl Ice White/Matt Avio Grey, Red/Silver color themes. A limited edition F3 800 RC (10 units for India) is priced at INR 19.5 lakhs (ex-showroom, Pune)
The Brutale 1090 RR naked superbike will set you back by INR 24.78 lakhs (ex-showroom Pune). The inline four-cylinder motor dishes out 158 PS power. Available color themes include Black Metallic/Avio Grey Metallic, Graphite Metallic/Pearl Ice White.
Pointers from the MV Agusta India press conference
- While the other two motorcycles are imported as CBUs, the F3 800 will be assembled locally out of SKD kits (Semi Knocked Down).
- The Pune dealership will commence operations tomorrow by delivering 4 units of the F3.
- INR 5 crore invested on the SKD line.
- The Brutale 800 is currently undergoing homologation and will be launched January 2017.
- The Brutale 800 will be SKD at first but will be converted into CKD eventually.
- 300 units is the sales target for the first year of which 50% is expected to come from the F3 800.
- MV Agusta India will soon open showrooms in Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Delhi.