Range Rover Evoque, the best selling Land Rover in the world, gets yet another updated from Land Rover India. The 2017 MY Evoque nows comes with the much awaited 2.0 liter Ingenium diesel engine. This is the first Land Rover car in India to get this new generation, state of the art engine.
In addition to introducing a new engine, new Evoque will also be offered with a red and black theme. This is the same Ember Edition which was launched internationally earlier this year. The Red and Black Theme Evoque will be sold in limited numbers.
Other updates on the 2017 Range Rover Evoque includes a new front bumper, larger air intakes, new front grills and a prominent tailgate spoiler. It will be the first Jaguar Land Rover model to be seen with full LED headlights while interiors of 2017 Range Rover Evoque will also get redesigned seats, new door cards and an instrument cluster.
Front seats are equipped with massage function while an 8” InControl Touch system will also be seen on its interiors. Safety features will abound on the 2016 Range Rover Evoque which will include All Terrain Progress Control, Lane Keeping Assist, Autonomous Emergency Braking and Attention Assist Estimation.
2017 Range Rover Evoque bookings have opened in India. Below are the variants and their respective ex-showroom prices –
1. Range Rover Evoque 2.0 l (132 kW) Diesel Pure: INR 49.10 Lakh
2. Range Rover Evoque 2.0 l (132 kW) Diesel SE: INR 54.20 Lakh
3. Range Rover Evoque 2.0 l (132 kW) Diesel SE Dynamic: INR 56.30 Lakh
4. Range Rover Evoque 2.0 l (132 kW) Diesel HSE : INR 59.25 Lakh
5. Range Rover Evoque 2.0 l (132 kW) Diesel HSE Dynamic : INR 64.65 Lakh
6. Range Rover Evoque 2.0 l (132 kW) Diesel HSE Dynamic Ember Edition: INR 67.90 Lakh
Note: All prices are ex-showroom, in Delhi.