New Toyota Corolla Facelift India launch price INR 15.87 lakh
One of the best-selling car in the world, the new Toyota Corolla facelift will replace the existing Corolla from company line-up in India.
New Toyota Corolla Facelift made its global debut about a year ago. The car has now been launched in India for a starting price of INR 15.87 lakh, ex-showroom for the petrol variant and INR 17.36 lakh, ex-showroom for the diesel variant.
Design changes on board the new Toyota Corolla facelift includes a new bumper in the front flanked by sleeker and redesigned headlamp cluster. Updates at the rear include a pair of LED tail-lamps. Top of the line Corolla facelift will also receive LED headlamps flanked by LED DRLs.
New Toyota Corolla Altis Petrol Variants & Price
|G (MT)||Rs. 15,87,500|
|G (CVT)||Rs. 17,52,500|
|GL (MT)||Rs. 18,30,500|
|VL (CVT)||Rs. 19,91,500|
New Toyota Corolla Altis Diesel Variants & Price
|DG (MT)||Rs. 17,36,000|
|DGL (MT)||Rs. 19, 05,000|
*ex-showroom, Delhi prices.
New Toyota Corolla gets a new colour option – Phantom Brown. It also gets new chrome door handles and a thin chrome garnish on the lower part of the doors. Overall, the design of the new Corolla is pretty much like that of the current one, with inspiration from brand’s “Under Priority” and “Keen Look” design language.
Apart from the updated design, new Corolla is also loaded with new tech along with standard tech which is already on offer with the current variant. New tech includes LDA – Lane Departure Alert, PCS – Pre-Collision System, AHB – Automatic High Beam. All three of these new systems rely on laser and a camera which is mounted on the windscreen.
Powering the 2017 Toyota Corolla Facelift are the same engine and transmission options which are seen on board the current Corolla. In India, Corolla is offered with 1.8-liter petrol 138 hp / 173 Nm engine mated either to a 6 speed MT or CVT, and a 1.4-liter diesel 87 hp / 205 Nm mated to a 6 speed MT.
Key Features of the New Corolla Altis
1. Advanced Bi-beam LED Headlamps
2. LED Daytime Running Lamps (DRL)
3. New 3D bumper design
4. Advanced grille design
5. Stylish LED Tail Lamp
6. Sophisticated new alloys
1. Newly designed Instrument Panel with Soft Touch Dashboard
2. Interior colour refreshed to flaxen
1. Enhanced performance with 7 Speed Super CVTi with Sport Mode and Paddle Shift
2. New Corolla Altis will be available in the following engine options:
– 1.8 L petrol engine with Dual VVT-i
– 1.4 L diesel engine with Variable Nozzle Turbo and Intercooler
3. Sport drive mode adds to the responsive drive train
Comfort & Convenience Features
1. Minus ion generator (nanoe)
2. Autofold and reverse linked ORVM
3. New Corolla Altis continues to offer opulent rear reclining seats
Safety & Security Feature
1. 7 SRS Airbags
2. Hill Start Assist Control
3. Vehicle Stability Control
4. ABS & EBD with BA