2012 Royal Enfield Tour of Rajasthan is here once again to tempt the biker in you. Every year, Royal Enfield Motorcycles organize tours around the country in order to cultivate a motorcycling culture amongst bullet owners. Royal Enfield Motorcycle owners from around the country are invited to take this journey and travel Rajasthan in bullet style.
Participants will need to report in Jaipur by the 5th February for scrutiny of their motorcycles and briefing about the journey ahead. Royal Enfield Tour of Rajasthan will begin its journey on the 6th February 2012 from the Royal Enfield outlet in Jaipur.
Royal Enfield Tour of Rajasthan will cover the following route during their 10 day ride. Jaipur – (220 kms) – Mahansar – (195 kms) – Bikaner – (170 kms) – Jamba – (220 kms) -Jaisalmer – (310 kms) – Sam – (300 kms) – Jodhpur – (300 kms) – Kumbalgarh – (275 kms) – Ajmer – (220 kms) – Jaipur. During the journey, the riders will get to experience deserts, highways, sand dunes, salt lake and much more. Accommodation and meals is taken care by Royal Enfield.
Steps For registrations:-
1. Interested Participant fills the online registration form(along with the Demand Draft details) and medical history
2. The Interested Participant sends across the following to us:-
Two passport size photographs with name and rider number behind
Indemnity Bond( downloadable)
Medical History by Doctor(downloadable)
Copy of Your Driving License
Copy of Vehicle Registration, Tax and Insurance certificate valid for the duration of the trip
Copy of Medical Insurance Policy (mediclaim) valid for the duration of the trip
Along with Demand Draft of INR 16,000 drawn in the name of “Eicher Motors Ltd.”, payable at Chennai
Attach them together and send to:
J Rajkumar (Marketing)
Royal Enfield (A unit of Eicher Motors Ltd)
Thiruvottiyur High Road
Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Pin: 600 019
• Tour of Rajasthan 2012 is open only for Royal Enfield motorcycle owners
• Riders who have participated in any Royal Enfield Tour of Rajasthan before cannot participate again
• Riders should have a valid driving license for motorcycle with gear, permitted to ride in India
• Motorcycle registration, insurance and PUC certificates should be valid for the duration of the trip
• Personal Medical Insurance (mediclaim) is mandatory and should be valid for the duration of the trip. The rider should be insured for a minimum amount of 2 Lakh rupees.
• Riding gear is mandatory. It should consist of a full face helmet, ankle length boots, full sleeves riding jacket preferably with protectors, gloves and knee and elbow guards. Flip open full face helmets are not permitted.
• Motorcycles should be ready for the Tour of Rajasthan as per the guidelines given under Bike Preparation
Participation in Tour of Rajasthan 2012 will be subject to riding gear inspection & motorcycle scrutiny that will be held in Jaipur before the start of the ride.