Tata Motors launched the much awaited Xenon facelift today. Called Xenon Yodha, Tata Motors launched the new commercial vehicle in the presence of company’s new brand ambassador, Akshay Kumar.
Tata Xenon Yodha is basically Xenon facelift which comes with revised headlight cluster, front grille, front bumper, new taillights, new rear bumper, etc. Overall, the facelift is more attractive and has a larger road presence.
– High levels of performance and lowest operating cost
– Available in single cab & double cab, with a competitive price starting at Rs.6.05 lakhs (Single Cab – BSIII) & Rs 6.19 (Single Cab – BSIV)
– Available in 4×4 and 4×2 option, with a rated payload of up to 1,250 kg, for a wide range of commercial applications
– Best-in-class engine & drivelines, best-in-load body, with maximum loading area, with high quality paint and thickness
– Contemporary tall SUV styled work horse, with well-appointed comfortable interiors
– Enhanced stability with bigger 16-inch radial tyres, best suited for all loading & terrain requirements
– First-in-segment Customized Free AMC package of 3 years/ 1 lakh km
– Best-in-industry Warranty of 3 years or 3,00,000 km (whichever is earlier)
Tata Xenon Yodha Engine
The Tata Xenon is powered by a 3.0 liter diesel engine offering 53.7 kW (72 HP) in BSIII & 63.4 kW (85 HP) in BS IV, the engine delivers high torque of 223Nm in BS III & 250 Nm in BS IV. Tata Xenon pickup is the most versatile pick-up on Indian roads, claims the company. It is a combination of sturdiness and comfort, performance and looks and is an ideal choice for many small and medium business ventures for their transport operations.
For better mileage, the smart pick-up has a reliable and rugged gear box, for a flat curve at 1600-2200 r/min. This aids in in better pick up in loaded condition, also ensuring lesser gear shifts. Only available in manual transmission option. Automatic Transmission Xenon is not on offer in India.
Dimensions & Features
– Ground clearance of 210 mm
– 16 inch tyres
– 4 mm chassis frame
– Power Steering
– Adjustable steering column
– High intensity cabin lights
– Carpet flooring on the inside
– High load body with internal length of 2550 mm and width of 1750 mm