Upholding a new dynamic and ‘Keen Look’, Toyota’s legendary car is a shining example of the automaker’s global design philosophy aimed at setting a new benchmark. An ideal package of premium, luxurious features and competitive pricing for C segment buyers has the potential to attract D premium and high end B segment sedan customers.
More than 88,500 Corolla Altis’ have been sold in India since 2003, and 40 million customers globally. The price structure to maintain uniformity in price difference between powertrain, fuel type and grades ensures value for money for customers.
A 1.8l Dual VVTi Petrol engine continues to power Altis. Also available is an improved super CVT-i with 7 speed sequential shiftmatic with the newly introduced “Paddle Shift” for class leading fuel economy. The Petrol variant is also sees a 6 speed manual transmission. diesel Altis variants are powered by a 1.4 l 1ND D-4D engine with Variable Nozzle Turbo, & Intercooler with 6 speed manual transmission.
Exterior – Dynamic and attractive design – New
– New radiator grille
– LED headlamps and clearance lamps
– New design wide rear LED combination lamps add to the prestigious looks
– R 16 alloy wheels
– Rear chrome garnish
– The vehicle height has been lowered by 5 mm leading to better balance and aerodynamics.
Interior – Advanced Style and Comfort – New
– Cyber carbon piano black instrument panel cluster provides a rich feel
– 3 spoke leather steering wheel with bluetooth control
– New design optitron meter with illumination
– Illumination (for entry, cupholder and near the foot)
– Chrome inside door handle
– Increased wheelbase (100 mm)
– Rain sensors
– Navigation (Provided with “New” 7.0 LCD Touch screen and voice command enabled Audio with USB, Bluetooth, Audio)
– Rear reclining seat, first in its segment
– Increased rear seat legroom
– Rear reading lamp
– Rear sunshade
– Rear power socket
– The driving position has been enhanced by changing the steering wheel angle from 24 degree to 22 degree
– The vertical adjustment of the seat has been increased from 45 mm to 60 mm
– Rear Camera with display audio screen
– Brake Assist with EBD and ABS
– Rear fog lamp on RH side
– Dual SRS airbags
– GOA Body
The introductory price list for the All New Corolla Altis is as follows:
|Grade||Ex-showroom Delhi (Rs.)|
|Grade||Ex-showroom Delhi (Rs.)|
Augmenting its premium appeal is a special accessory package “The Benchmark Collection” that includes features like daytime running lamp and chrome packages. Available with advanced and dynamic exteriors and luxurious interiors, new Corolla Altis has new interior and exterior features.
Toyota Corolla Altis is available in five grades in petrol – J(S), G, G-CVT, GL and VL (CVT) and 4 diesel variants DJ, DJ(S), DG and DGL in India in 7 colours, White Pearl Crystal Shine, Silver Mica Metallic, Grey Metallic, Blue Metallic, Champaign Mica Metallic, Super White II and Celestial Black.
Launched in 1966, Corolla celebrtaes its 48th anniversary. The luxury sedan is manufactured in 15 production facility’s and plies on the roads of 154 countries and regions globally.
Mr. Naomi Ishii, Managing Director said, “Corolla is the world’s most favorite car. It is the world’s No 1 car with more than 40 million cars sold across the globe. The Corolla accounts for one in every five vehicle sold by Toyota in the 76 – year history. 1969 was the start of its 33 year run as best – selling car in Japan. With global cumulative sales exceeding 22.65 million units, in 1997 the Corolla became the world’s best – selling nameplate. More than a million units have been sold each year since 2002. We are glad to launch the 11th generation of this global car in India.”
Mr. N Raja, Director and Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing said, “From the 9th generation in 2003 to the newly introduced 11th generation, the Corolla has bettered with each generation. The Corolla has stood the test of time. The key to its success is the faithful passing down of its original development concept from the first generation onwards. A testimony to Toyota’s craftsmanship, technology and world renowned Quality, Durability and Reliability – QDR, Corolla is Toyota’s flagship brand. We have sold more than 88,500 units since its introduction in India, in 2003.We received a good response after we unveiled the vehicle at the Auto Expo in Feb. We are currently booked for 3 months. We hope the All New Corolla Altis, will further strengthen the brand in India and will also contribute to the growth of the C segment in India.”`