Harley Davidson India has launched the new Street Rod 750 at a starting price of INR 5.86 lakh, ex-showroom. Though the Street Rod 750 shares its underpinnings with the Street 750, it does get its exclusive set of design elements which also seem to be inspired from the XR1200X which has now been discontinued.
Harley Davidson Street Rod 750 is seen with a new headlight cowl, split seats and a 13.1 liter teardrop fuel tank along with drag style handlebars, bar end mirrors, LED tail lamps and turn indicators and a host of chrome accents. Color options on offer – Vivid Black, Charcoal Denim, and Olive Gold.
[table id=32 /]
It also gets taller seats and repositioned foot pegs offering better ride position. Street Rod 750 measures 2,130mm in length and sits on a wheelbase measuring 1,510mm while it weighs a total of 229 kgs. It gets ground clearance of 205mm thus allowing it better performance on Indian roads. 43mm inverted front forks and dual disc brakes ensure increased suspension along with a sportier ride and better lean angles.
[table id=33 /]
The new Street Rod 750 is powered by a new High Output Revolution X 750 engine which offers 18% more output as compared to the engine on the regular Street 750 and also now offers 62 Nm torque at 4,000 rpm. The bike receives 120/70 section tyres measuring 17” as against 100/80 seen on the regular model. 17” tyre at the rear runs on 160/60 sections as compared to the earlier 150/70 sections. It gets a 3.5” electronic speedometer with odometer and trip meter along with ABS as standard.
[table id=31 /]
Harley Davidson Street Rod 750 – Highlights
– A muscular middleweight with upgraded performance, handling and more aggressive riding position
– The Street Rod’s™ new High Output Revolution X™ 750 V-twin engine puts out more peak power and torque with an extended rev range
– New chassis geometry and 17in front and rear wheels deliver fast, responsive steering
– 43mm inverted forks are matched by remote reservoir rear shocks
– Dual 300mm front discs plus ABS braking as standard
– Three paint options show off the Street Rod’s Dark Custom™ style to the maximum
– Priced at INR. 5,86,000/- Ex-Showroom in New-Delhi
– Booking open on 15th March 2017 and test ride begins on 21st April 2017 across all Harley-Davidson dealerships in India