TVS Apache RR 310 specs leaked: 0-60 kmph in 2.93 seconds, Top Speed 165 kmph
Launch of TVS Apache RR 310 is on 6th December at 11.00 am.
Two days ahead of its launch in India on 6 December, TVS Apache RR 310 specs have been revealed on Facebook by none other than a TVS Motor employee. As per the new leaked info, the new TVS Apache RR310 will be first ever Indian motorcycle to feature a reverse inclined engine.
Thanks to this, the motorcycle’s BMW engine will deliver a much better performance than any other Indian motorcycle. The air filter will be on top of the engine (usually air filters are under the seat, which not only makes it longer for the air to reach engine, but also more difficult). Thanks to the placement of air filter on top of the Apache 310 RR’s engine, it will directly enter the engine, and thus deliver much better performance. Another benefit of reverse inclined engine is that it gets cooled more effectively and does not heat up when you are stuck in traffic.
TVS Apache RR 310 Features
– First ever Indian reverse inclined engine (we’ve seen all forward inclined engines)
– It has a Trellis Frame (light and strong, flexible)
– Liquid cooled with OWHE (Oil water heat exchanger)
– 0-60 kmph in 2.93sec
– Kayaba shocks front and rear
– 15 option speedo
– Lap timer
– Top speed timer and notifier
– Live mileage
– Avg mileage
– Fuel range
– Gear shift indicator
– Side stand alarm (u can start but can’t move)
– Hazard lamps (even if u remove the key) but key should be there to turn on or off
– Most accurate fuel indicator (72 points usually 10 in all bikes)
– Top speed – 165kmph
– Exhaust is not that good
– Dual LED projector lamps ON even in low beam (usually we see only one is on) world’s first
– Only two colours – RED & Blue / Black
– Bhp – 34.2
– Mileage 25 to 30 kmpl
– Michelin radial tires
– 180 mm ground clearance best in class
– DOHC-dual over head camshaft
– FI-fuel injected
– Dual channel total control ABS (it has ABL-anti back lift as well as RLP)
This set of features, makes the TVS Apache RR310 one of the most fully loaded and advanced motorcycle in the segment. Thanks to teaser videos and photos, the bike’s design is no longer a mystery. It is seen with racing stripes, highlighting TVS’s racing heritage.
Rear side panels get stickers that spell ’35 years of TVS Racing’, and this fully faired sports bike is also seen with a fully digital cockpit, twin projector headlamps and LED tail lamps along with turn indicators. Other features on the RR 310 include dual disc brakes and Anti Lock Braking System, gold finished USD forks in front and monoshock at the rear and a closer look also reveals the colors of the Indian flag positioned vertically on the top right corner of the screen.
TVS Apache RR 310 will be the fastest and most expensive bike from the automaker to go on sale in India. It will be powered by a 313cc, liquid cooled, single cylinder engine which is also seen powering the BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS motorcycles. The engine will be mated to a 6 speed gearbox. In terms of competition, the TVS Apache RR 310 will compete against the KTM RC 390, Benelli 302R, Kawasaki Ninja 300, Bajaj Dominar and Mahindra Mojo. Expect price tag of Rs 1.7 lakh, ex-showroom.
Here it is. The first teaser of TVS Apache RR 310 S aka AKULA
Posted by RushLane on Saturday, December 2, 2017
TVS Apache RR 310 S aka AKULA teaser. Like what you see?Race Spec anyone?http://bit.ly/2zZ7ezj
Posted by RushLane on Sunday, December 3, 2017