Lincoln MKZ at 2012 LA Auto Show: Introducing the Lincoln Motor Company advertising campaign start
The ongoing 2012 LA Auto Show sees Lincoln showcase the all new Lincoln MKZ, 1961 Lincoln Continental Sedan, 1956 Continental Mark II, 1940 Lincoln Continental…
The ongoing 2012 LA Auto Show sees Lincoln showcase the all new Lincoln MKZ, 1961 Lincoln Continental Sedan, 1956 Continental Mark II, 1940 Lincoln Continental Cabriolet, 1937 Lincoln-Zephyr Coupe-Sedan, 1937 Lincoln Derham Sport Sedan, 1932 Lincoln KB LeBaron Convertible Roadster, and 1929 Lincoln L Dietrich Convertible Coupe. This week, Lincoln, the luxury auto brand of Ford Motor Company has introduced a new advertising campaign for 2013 titled ‚ÄúIntroducing the Lincoln Motor Company‚ÄĚ. The company, well versed in manufacture of luxury vehicles has also stated that it will be bringing in four new vehicles in the coming four years.
Lincoln Motor Company came into existence in 1922 when it was purchased by Edsel Ford from Henry Leland. The company has down the ages introduces some of the most luxurious and elegant vehicles thus making it one of the most noted luxury brands in the auto kingdom. The company which later came to be known as Lincoln now goes back to its former name of The Lincoln Motor Company. The company has come out with a new campaign for the coming year which is being telecast from the 3rd of December through print and digital media as well as broadcasting while from early 2013 will also appear in select lifestyle and business magazines.
The new Lincoln campaign features MKZ premium midsize sedan as well as the MKZ Hybrid, which will be seen in dealership showroom by the end of this month. The campaigns emphasize the values and principles of Lincoln as leaders in the field of luxury automobiles and their impact present day developments and the increasing bent of buyers towards luxurious vehicles. The advertisement is not flamboyant or luxurious like the Lincoln lineup not does it contain any images of any sort but is a simple white page with black typeset simply foretelling the company‚Äôs reversion back to its former name.
Auto news release:¬†Lincoln at Los Angeles Auto Show Press Days: Celebration of Its Past and Future As Brand Rolls Out Its Reinvention
- MKZ is the first of four new distinctively Lincoln vehicles to be introduced in the next four years
- Each will be an entry into a major volume segment of the overall premium market and collectively will provide Lincoln with coverage in more than 80 percent of the market
- The new MKZ, like all new Lincoln vehicles, will feature a driving experience that is refined yet engaging. Innovative use of new technologies incorporated in standard Lincoln Drive Control creates the best of both worlds ‚Äď scintillating dynamic qualities and performance with superb comfort
- The all-new MKZ Hybrid is an outstanding example of the new Lincoln ‚Äď at 45 mpg city, highway and combined, it delivers more miles per gallon than any other luxury vehicle sold in America
- The visually and technically stunning retractable panoramic roof becomes a Lincoln signature, offering a 15.2-square-foot glass panel and one of the largest rooftop openings available on any modern sedan
- Push-button shift is a unique execution that replaces the traditional mechanical transmission shift lever with a contemporary five-button interface and dramatically opens up the center console
- Lincoln-exclusive THX¬ģ¬†II Certified Audio System, with 700 watts, 14 channels and 14 speakers, is available
- 90-year-old brand poised to reinvent and capture premium automotive market
- New creative strategy features brand‚Äôs first-ever Super Bowl ad