Pulsar 200NS with 3 Exciting Dual-tone Colours Launched
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, Tuesday, December 10, 2013 — Bajaj Auto has launched the Pulsar 200NS with an exciting range of dual-tone colours. The new range is all set to re-define the sporty & sought-after design of the Pulsar 200NS.
Commenting on the launch of the Pulsar 200NS with dual-tone colour scheme, Mr. Sanjay Saraswat, Vice-President (Marketing), Bajaj Auto said: “The Pulsar is India’s No1 Sports bike for more than a decade now. We will continue to excite customers with new technology, unique features, class leading performance and of course on the styling front. The Pulsar 200NS, our Flagship Brand, is an absolute stunner when it comes to looks and the new dual-tone will further enhance the sportiness of the bike. The vibrant dual-tones are fresh and appealing in cosmetic terms, and make the bike look all the more attractive. We are confident that the new avatar will appeal to the new age biker, who is seeking a bike that not only offers great technology, but also unparalleled aesthetics.”
The technological specs and features offered by the Pulsar 200NS with new colours have not changed:
– A SOHC 4-valve Triple Spark Engine for an absolutely unmatched performance. This provides fast and optimal combustion – 27% faster than twin spark and 50% faster than a single spark engine to set new benchmarks in performance, emission and incidentally also fuel efficiency
– Liquid Cooling supports this exhilarating heart-pumping performance to maintain engine temperature resulting in longer engine life, no power fading and lower engine noise
– A Six-Speed Gear box ensures great performance across the entire rpm band for a true sports bike ride experience
– A Pressed Steel Perimeter Frame and a Rectangular tube section swing arm deliver over three times the lateral stiffness of a P220 frame. This ensures outstanding high speed handling and cornering stability
– Unique gas filled Nitrox Mono suspension further improve the ride and handling of the bike
– Front & Rear Petal Disc brakes for super confident braking
The 200cc Pulsar is probably the most stunning sports bike in its class oozing raw muscular appeal. The new dual-colour range of Pulsar’s is poised at taking these distinct features to the next level.