Speaking at the launch, B S Seo, Managing Director & CEO, HMIL said, “The Xcent is a world-class product developed for the Indian families. Developed with the best of Hyundai Motor’s world-class technologies, Xcent will create a new benchmark in terms of quality, design, space, features and driving pleasure in the compact sedan segment. We have invested extensive effort in competitively pricing Xcent to offer excellent value and to become the most loved and trusted brand in India.”
Xcent is available with 2 engine options, 1.1 litre advanced 2nd generation U2 CRDi diesel and 1.2 litre Kappa Dual VTVT petrol for optimum performance and high fuel economy. The 2nd generation U2 CRDi diesel delivers [email protected] of maximum power and 18.4kgm @1750 – 2500rpm of peak torque with mileage of 24.4kmpl (ARAI certified).
U2 CRDi diesel engine is Euro V ready with low emission and NVH levels, operating at a high pressure of 1,800 bar. The resultant high low end torque ensures lesser gear shifts in city driving. Linear power delivery and flat torque over wide range of rpm’s facilitates smooth and jerk free drive. U2 CRDi diesel is mated with a 5-speed manual transmission, and the turbocharger is improved for better throttle response and acceleration.
All-aluminum 1.2 litre Kappa petrol engine with dual VTVT mechanism returns [email protected] of maximum power and 11.6 [email protected] rpm of peak torque with mileage of 19.1kmpl (ARAI figure). The petrol engine offers the choice of 5-speed manual transmission and 4- speed Automatic Transmission.
- Swept back headlamps and wrap-around tail lamps with chrome insert
- Chrome finish hexagonal air dam
- Steeply raked windshield
- Wide daylight opening area
- Front bumper with integrated spoiler design
- Sporty dual tone rear bumper with stylish reflectors
- Diamond cut alloy wheels and classy chrome door handles
- Stylish and aerodynamic kick-up trunk lid design with chrome garnish
- LED high mount stop lamp
- Bright dual tone beige and black interiors with high quality plastic
- Premium designed dashboard integrated with hexagonal outlined audio
- Ergonomically positioned controls
- Generous legroom and headroom in front and rear
- Best-in-class boot space
- Multiple storage options in door trims and centre console
- Seating comfort- Well contoured seats with excellent cushioning and rear arm rest
- Premium leather wrap steering wheel
- Leather wrap gear shift knob with chrome insert
The Xcent offers host of hi-tech and first in segment features for comfort, convenience and high value.
- Rear AC vents
- Smart key with push button start
- Rear parking camera and sensors
- 15” Diamond cut alloy wheels
- 1 GB internal memory
- Auto folding mirrors
- Electro-chromic mirror
- One touch electric trunk opening
ADVANCED COMFORT, CONVENIENCE and SAFETY FEATURES
The Xcent has been designed to provide high levels of security and driver support through a range of advanced safety features.
- Fully Automatic AC
- Antilock braking system (ABS)
- Cluster ionizer
- Rear arm-rest with cup holders
- Glove box cooling
- Steering mounted audio controls and Bluetooth
- Dual Air-bags
- Rear parking assist
- Rear defogger
The Xcent will be available in a range of 6new colors.
*All prices ex-showroom Delhi (in Rs.)